Opera North presents
Kiss Me, Kate
July 29, August 2, 5, 8, 10, 127:30 pm (all performances)
$20 // $40 // $65 // $90
It’s “Another openin’, another show!” as Cole Porter’s luscious score fills this raucous romp about a company of touring actors. This classic American musical is filled with joy, passion, gangsters, thrilling dancing, and love in all its glory. So, “Brush off your Shakespeare”, knowing all will be “Wunderbar”, perhaps “Too darn hot”, because in the end you’ll find you are “So in love.”
- Saturday, July 29 at 7:30 pm *VIP tent tickets available
- Wednesday, August 2 at 7:30 pm
- Saturday, August 5 at 7:30 pm
- Tuesday, August 8 at 7:30 pm
- Thursday, August 10 at 7:30 pm
- Saturday, August 12 at 7:30 pm
Subscribe & Save on Opera North’s 2017 Season
Become a subscriber and save!
Purchase any number of seats for all 3 shows and SAVE 10%.
Choose a package at a price level, then pick your dates.
Buy Now. Pick your dates later!
Want to see all 3 shows, but not sure about dates? No worries. Subscribers have the option to pick their dates and seats later on ticket prices from $40-90.
Single tickets begin as low as $20 (including all fees). Discounts are available for groups of 10 or more.
- Opening night:
- Saturday, July 29 @ 6:30 pm – Kiss Me, Kate
- Tuesday, August 1 @ 6:30 pm – La belle Hélène
- Friday, August 4 @ 6:30 pm – Madama Butterfly
Join Opera North for cocktails and appetizers at the VIP tent in Colburn Park (Lebanon Green), starting 60 minutes before select shows. Mingle with directors and designers before the show and during intermission, while you enjoy show-inspired food.