Volunteer at LOH
Join our team!
LOH volunteers play a special role as ambassadors of goodwill and are essential to LOH’s success!
Interested in volunteering with us?
Click the button below or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please take a moment to review the Expectations, Benefits, and Showtime information that can be found under the volunteer guidelines to the left.
It is vital that you are aware of the COVID 19 protocols in place at the time of the show for which you have volunteered. Health and Safety Protocols.
Volunteer at Nexus
Help LOH staff and fellow arts lovers keep Nexus running smoothly.
If you’re interested in volunteering, contact Laura Jean Gilloux, Events Manager, to learn how you can get involved! volunteer@lebanonoperahouse.
Learn more about the Nexus Music and Arts Festival
Because the comfort and Safety of both our volunteers and patrons is very important to us, these are the basic requirements that are expected of an LOH volunteer:
- The ability to stand for 3-4 hours. Volunteer seating may not always be available.
- The ability to climb stairs
- Tolerance for heights (you may be assigned to the balcony areas)
- Professional, outgoing attitude
- Willingness to keep commitments
- Willingness to follow all Health and Safety Protocols in place at the time of the event.
At LOH, we appreciate the hard work and commitment of our volunteers! Here’s how your hard work pays off:
- Build your resume
- Learn about the performing arts
- See inspiring performances
- Meet new friends
- Give back to the community
Volunteers are required to arrive at LOH a minimum 75 minutes prior to the performance for a briefing and to prepare for doors open. Your house manager will provide an orientation with information about your assigned event.
Our volunteers take pride in their appearance, and are easy to find for patrons who require assistance. We ask that LOH volunteers dress appropriately and comfortably within theses guidelines:
- Black slacks or skirt
- White shirt
- Black shoes (no flip flops)