COVID-19 Health & Safety Policies
Updated safety protocols (as of September 9, 2021)
As COVID transmissions continue to rise and we return to indoor programming, I’m so thankful for your help in keeping our staff, volunteers, artists, and community members safe and healthy.
Effective October 1, 2021: For entrance to all indoor Lebanon Opera House events, all patrons, staff, and volunteers must show proof of full vaccination – 14 days past their final vaccination shot – or proof of a negative COVID-19 test within three days of the event. Children under 12 years of age are exempt from this policy.
Face coverings will be required for everyone, regardless of age or vaccination/testing status, at all times while inside the building per City of Lebanon requirements. Masks will be provided to any guests that request them.
Proof of vaccination can be in the form of your physical vaccine card or a photo/scan of your card. We do, however, recommend patrons use the safe and secure Bindle app that’s being adopted by other arts organizations throughout the region. Download “My Bindle” via the Apple App Store or Google Play Store.
Although our general policy is “no refunds/no exchanges” unless the show is cancelled or rescheduled, we acknowledge that the “rules of engagement” are changing and you may be interested in seeking a refund. In those cases you will have options to get a credit for a future show or a refund. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll be happy to assist you.
Things are moving rapidly and we’ll continue to monitor the conditions in our community; please visit this page for the most up-to-date information.
— Joe Clifford, Executive Director
- Download “My Bindle” via the Apple App Store or Google Play Store.
- After you download the app, create an account by providing a photo, email address, and date of birth.
- Upload photos of your COVID-19 vaccination card (or test results) by going to My Certificates and tapping the “+” icon and follow the instructions.
- Once you’ve securely uploaded your vaccine record or test results, go to My Passes and search for “Lebanon Opera House.” Then, click Create Entry Pass. If fully vaccinated, your Entry Pass can be used for unlimited visits. If you are verifying negative test results, a quick update to your Entry Pass is required ahead of each event.
- When you arrive at LOH, our staff will look for the green check mark on your Entry Pass, scan your ticket, and direct you to your seat!
More detailed instructions here
Help with the bindle app is available by emailing email@example.com
As we prepare to bring audiences back to LOH for live shows, we are working to restore our staffing levels. In the meantime, we must temporarily suspend in-person ticket sales. Ticket and gift card purchases can still be made 24/7 at lebanonoperahouse.org or by calling the box office Monday-Friday 12 pm to 5 pm.
If you require assistance, please call 603.448.0400, and dial 1 to reach the box office voicemail. We can also be reached by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.