Stay tuned for more renovation updates!
View construction photos: Click HERE
- December 1: Tiles continue to be added to the lobby creating a fascinating pattern as you enter the open expanse. New chandeliers and light fixtures have arrived and are being prepared for installation. Meanwhile, scaffolding has been added outside the theater doors to prepare for the installation of new ceiling panels.
- November 21: After the concrete was allowed to set, new tile arrived in the lobby outlining the final look and feel of our space. In the theater, electrical work has begun in preparation for aisle lighting and seat installment in the new year. The artist’s entryway is also seeing an update as new wall colors have been chosen and the railings have been painted a sleek black helping transform the experience of our performing artists from the moment they enter LOH’s door.
- November 17: Noticeable progress continues in the lobby, where the box office service window has been framed and a second layer of concrete has been poured for the flooring. Backstage, the cabinets have been installed – the beginning of a visible transformation of the Green Room into a welcoming space for artists.
- November 6: The theater ceiling has been painted a beautiful midnight blue and our “dance floor” scaffolding has been removed. New cabinets are ready for installation in the backstage Green Room and out front in the lobby, a Box Office wall is a thing of the past.
- October 23: Construction in the lobby begins
- October 15: Union Leader publishes two articles about the renovation
- September 18: Scaffolding is erected inside the theater and the team gets busy applying a fresh coat – in new colors – of paint to all walls
- August 30: Demolition in the green room and other support areas kicks off
- August 15: Construction crews commence demolition work – all seats are removed from the theater
- August 9: LOH staff and board hosted a Final Bow (For Now) Open House. The event provided an opportunity for patrons, donors, neighbors, and community members to enjoy one last walk-through of the theater prior to the renovations that are designed to transform the LOH experience.