ABOUT LEBANON OPERA HOUSE
Lebanon Opera House is prominently situated on the Colburn Park green in historic downtown Lebanon, NH. Since 1924, LOH has served as one of the cultural cornerstones of the Upper Valley region as a vaudeville theater, movie house, community gathering place, and town hall.
Now, as a thriving year-round presenter of 100+ high-quality performances in music, dance, theater, and film our doors are open to more than 26,000 patrons who experience the transformative power of the arts each season. The scope of our work is even more impressive when you consider that LOH is an independent nonprofit organization which receives no direct funding from the City of Lebanon.
Although deeply rooted in the Lebanon community, LOH’s mission is to serve as a unifying catalyst for community engagement in the performing arts—for people of all ages—throughout the region.
What sets LOH apart from other regional arts presenters is its inclusive, community-forward approach. We are the Upper Valley’s stage: a home for organizations who lack a performance space of their own and a favorite stop for many national touring artists. Each season, a dozen community arts groups (including Revels North, City Center Ballet, North Country Community Theatre) and students in the Lebanon School District set-up residence on our stage. Our house becomes their home and all artists — regardless of age or experience level—have the opportunity to perform on a professional stage with expert technicians and quality equipment.
LOH is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) organization and does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, sexuality, gender identity, age, etc. with respect to employment opportunities.
PATRON SERVICES COORDINATOR
Interested candidates should submit a cover letter and resume to email@example.com (please include “Patron Services Coordinator” in the subject line) by noon on Wednesday, June 22, 2022.
This is a full-time, on-site hourly position reporting to the Operations Manager. The successful candidate must be able to work occasional evening and weekend hours to meet operational needs. Compensation is commensurate with experience and includes a competitive benefits and vacation package.
LOH’s Patron Services Coordinator is responsible for maintaining and improving the daily operations of all ticketing and sales functions. As a primary external-facing representative, the Patron Services Coordinator will provide outstanding customer service, demonstrate proficiency in ticketing system processes and procedures, and exhibit professionalism in handling customer service issues. The successful candidate will also provide general administrative support to the Engagement team (Communications and Development) and will collaborate with the Operations team (Front of House and Facilities) to ensure a seamless and positive staff and patron experience.
Customer Service and Sales
- Processes mail, email, telephone and in-person ticket sales for LOH and rental performances
- Commits to ongoing training and proficiency in PatronManager ticketing system
- Prepares sales reports
- Maintains accurate records of ticket orders and customer data
- Organizes disbursement of tickets, prepares box office for show nights
- Tracks and fulfills all incoming charitable donation requests (raffles, etc.)
- Resolves all ticketing questions professionally and promptly
- Ensures that all ticket-related settlement obligations are met
- Maintains customer e-mail database
- Supports fundraising initiatives including mailings, events, etc.
- Leverages Patron Manager to generate reports
- Coordinates data entry and acknowledgement for all donations
- Supports creation of email templates
- Creates and updates online donation forms
- Handles daily deposits and cash box reconciliation
- Checks and routes mail to appropriate team members on a daily basis
- Assists with event prep/set-up as directed
- Maintains office supply inventory
- Collates meeting agendas and materials
- Documents office policies and procedures
- Reviews and updates Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) library
- High school diploma and 1-2 years’ related customer service experience
- Experience with ticketing software (PatronManager preferred) and Microsoft Office suite
- A clear and pleasant telephone demeanor with ability to communicate effectively
- Capacity to multi-task in a fast-paced environment, often with multiple interruptions
- Accuracy and dependability
- Willingness to work as a member of a team and “pitch in” where needed
- A passion for the performing arts
- Desire to make LOH a welcoming space by embracing diversity